Wednesday 26 August 2009

What is Life Coaching?




Is your glass half-full or half-empty? Do you want to change something in your life?

As a Life Coach I work with people who want to change their lives for the better.

A Life Coach can help you work through the things that are holding you back. This could be a lack of confidence, a limiting belief, a phobia or discord in a relationship.

You would start by deciding which part of your life needed the most attention. From there you will learn about your core values - these core values make up your individual footprint, the things that make you spark and sparkle!

Together we will work towards understanding what makes you behave and operate in the way you do and decide upon relevent changes. You will be able to set change goals and be given the tools to stay with your goals.

Ultimately you will be in a place that is positive and forward thinking - a level of freedom that all successful people enjoy.

You can find out more by visiting my website. But I want to use this Blog as my Newsletter to address some of the seasonal issues that commonly arise. And suggest how I can help you overcome them. I do not run an 'agony column'. But by regular visits as my Blog develops you will gain some idea of what is involved in Life Coaching and make contact to see if I can help you.

Your feedback and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment